Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lemon Huggles

Master 3 is big on *huggles*. This is his description for a hug or cuddle... with a very unique theming element. A 'squash huggle' is the most popular variation where we hug each other very tightly and make appropriate 'squished' sounds. A 'group huggle' includes as many family members that are available. A 'tummy huggle' often ends with a raspberry being blown on the recipients tummy.

I was intrigued when the request was made the other day for a 'lemon huggle'. Anything 'lemon' in nature is not unusual for Master 3 as it is his all time favorite flavor. However, a 'lemon huggle...?!? I asked him to describe it to me. He told me matter-of-factly that one needed to "put some lemon in your mouth... and then give a huggle" as if it was so totally obvious and I was just so clueless.

No comments:

Post a Comment