Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hello Blog World

Hi all, It's me - Anne - here. As if I didn't find myself stretched enough, I have undertaken to write another blog!

I am launching this with the greatest of intentions - hopefully I will be able to find a little time to update this blog from time to time. If nothing else, it should serve as a record of our move from the city of Chicago to rural Virginia.



POST NOTE May 2013: 
At this stage, I was writing two blogs. gearon.org and rum sum mum
I began gearon.org as a means of keeping family informed about our move from Brisbane Australia to Chicago USA. 
I thought I would start a new blog, rum sum mum, with a more global appeal - including updates about rum sum sum projects, items that I found of interest, food we were eating and a means to document our move to Virginia. I have slowly been updating rum sum mum to include my earlier gearon.org blog entries. There was some overlap, but all posts made before this date were made in the gearon.org blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment